March 2, 2022
Dear 4th Grade Families,
This email is for the families of our students who are participating in the 4th Grade Band, Chorus, and Orff Ensemble this year. We are SO excited to invite you to our concert next Thursday, March 10 at 6 pm. Our musicians have been working hard and are excited and ready to perform for you.
Here are some important details to note as we prepare for our first YES performance since December of 2020.
- All performers and audience members should enter the building using the YES main entrance.
- There are no tickets required for this event and all are welcome. Per district guidelines, masks are optional.
- Performers should plan to meet Mrs. Troy and Mr. Snow in the YES cafeteria between 5:30 and 5:45. They should arrive dressed for success. Band members need to have their instruments and books in hand. Instrument cases and jackets will be left in the cafeteria and picked up after the performance.
- Audience members will make their way to the gym and will sit on our brand-new bleachers. If you have a family member with mobility challenges, please email Ryan Gleason so that we can reserve an easily accessible space for your family.
- All performers will make their way to the gym around 5:55 and our concert will begin promptly at 6:00. The concert order is Band, Orff Ensemble, and then Chorus. Performers and audience members should plan to stay for the entire performance, which we expect to last approximately 35-40 minutes.
We are so looking forward to seeing many of you next week. As always, if you have questions please reach out to any of us.
Erica Troy (YES Chorus and Orff Ensemble Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Snow (YES Band Director) email@example.com
Ryan Gleason (YES Principal) firstname.lastname@example.org