November 19, 2021
We are writing to you with some reminders for next week:
1. No State Pooled Testing - Weeks of November 22 & December 20.
The State of Maine has asked that we notify families that pooled testing will not take place the week prior to the Thanksgiving Holiday as well as the week prior to the December break.
2. YES Vaccination Covid Vaccination Clinic #1- Tuesday, November 23.
A reminder for those of you who plan to have your child participate in the vaccination clinic. The clinic for our YES students will be held on Tuesday, November 23. Registration must be completed by Monday, November 22 by noon. The registration information to the clinic that was sent out previously can be found at the end of this email.
3. No School - Wednesday, November 24
Just another reminder that there is no school on Wednesday next week and school will resume on Monday, November 29.
Ryan Gleason, YES Principal & Molly Kilpatrick, YES Assistant Principal
YES COVID VACCINATION CLINICS
Yarmouth Elementary School will be holding a COVID Pfizer vaccination clinic on 11/23/21, with second doses administered on 12/21/21. We will be partnering with Northern Light Home Care & Hospice to provide this clinic to our students.
If you are interested in having your child vaccinated, please click on the link below and complete the consent form by Monday 11/22/21 at noon. You must type something into all highlighted fields, so please use NA if it doesn’t apply. Although the vaccine is provided at no charge, there is a cost to administer the vaccine. We appreciate it if you include accurate insurance information. Children presenting with an incomplete form will not receive their vaccine. There is no out of pocket cost and those without insurance will be vaccinated with the appropriate form completed.
- You will be notified if there is a change in the planned dates of school COVID clinics.
- You will not receive a confirmation email. If you get to the end of the form, it is complete.
- The Vaccine Safety Sheets will be sent to your email. Please take a minute to read these. They are also included as an attachment. Vaccine Information Fact Sheet
- If you need a translated form or are unable to complete an electronic form, please let the school nurse know and we will send a paper form home. We have also included it as an attachment. COVID Vaccine Consent Form
This clinic is only for students aged 5-11. We cannot vaccinate students who are older than 11. **If your child turns 12 before the 2nd clinic, please plan for them to get the 2nd dose at your PCP office. They will require a different vaccine than the 5-11 year-olds.
For questions about the vaccine clinics at our school, please contact the YES school nurse, Alison Thomson, at email@example.com.