Volunteering at Yarmouth Schools
Under Hybrid I or II operations, volunteers will NOT be allowed to enter school buildings except those specifically approved for COVID-19 response or other activities. Volunteers may continue to support students and staff remotely. When operating under All-in programming, principals may approve volunteers for non-COVID-19 activities.
If entering Yarmouth School District property, volunteers must complete a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms. A “yes” response to any of the following questions will require a volunteer to remain off YSD property.
1. Within the past 24 hours have you experienced a fever of 100.4 or greater?
2. Do you feel sick with any of these “most common” symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
3. Do you feel sick with any TWO of the less common symptoms of COVID-19?
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Swelling or redness of hands/feet
- Red eyes/eye drainage
- Congestion/runny nose
4. Have you been in close contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19?
5. Have you traveled outside the State of Maine in the past 14 days?
Volunteer Registration Forms
If you would like to become a school volunteer at ANY of the Yarmouth Schools please complete a separate form for EACH student in your family.
The Yarmouth School Department matches students with adult mentors to develop a one-to-one relationship to support activities designed to improve the student’s social, emotional and academic performance.